Welcome To Foti Chiropractic
To render service to humanity with full respect for the dignity of mankind in general and the total individual in particular. To consider the total needs of the patient, directing treatment toward the total person, body, mind, and spirit. Any treatment shall at all times be in the best interest of the patient.
To recognize that the patient has an
inalienable right to share in making decisions pertaining to their treatment. To guide and educate toward this goal and actively encourage the patient to share in the responsibility for care and allow healing at its fullest potential.
Dr. David J. Foti
I received my Bachelor’s Degree at Marquette University in 1973 and then attended Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, Minnesota. I received my Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1977. I opened my own practice in May of 1978 at 5918 W. North Avenue, where I practiced until July 2007. Today we provide our services a little further west at 11717 W. North Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI 53226 in a newly remodeled office designed by Fengshui-Design to reach the best natural healing environment possible. Each treatment room has its own environment to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
• 2007 – T10 Preceptorship Program designed to provide students a mentor to complete their clinical and quantitative requirements
• 1981 – Certificate in the Rating of Physical Impairment for Disability Evaluation – The National Lincoln School of Postgraduate Education National College of Chiropractic
• 1976 – Certificate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Certification of Qualification in Practice of Physical Therapy, Roentgenology and Clinical Practice
• Webster Technique Proficiency
Professional Associations and Honor
• International Chiropractic Association Member
• Wisconsin Chiropractic Association Member
• Foundation for the Advancement of Chiropractic Research Member
• Northwestern College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
• Northwestern College of Chiropractic Institute of Chiropractic Research
• Northwestern College of Chiropractic – President’s League
• 2003 – Northwestern Health Sciences University – Member Board of Trustees
• 1992 – Northwestern College of Chiropractic Alumni Association – Distinguished Alumnus
• 1980 – Wisconsin Chiropractic Association – Legislative Committee Co-Chairman
• 1978 to 1980 – Wisconsin Chiropractic Association – Southeast District Secretary
Post Graduate Education
• X-Ray Pathology
• Chiropractic Orthopedics
• Impairment Ratings
• Chiropractic Adjustment Techniques
• Neurovascular Diagnosis
• Correlative Physical Exam Procedures
• Wisconsin Chiropractic Association Post Graduate Seminar in Detection, X-Ray Analysis, Control, Reduction and Correction of Scoliosis
Dr. Felicia Toy
I am the daughter of Dr. David Foti the founder of Foti Chiropractic and Jenny Foti the office manager. I have lived the chiropractic lifestyle all my life with regular adjustments, organic food, natural supplements and exercise. I am walking proof that natural healthcare works.
I treat families and individuals of all ages. I focus on Women’s health, pre and post-natal care. As a mother of three young children, I understands the importance of receiving chiropractic care throughout pregnancy and love to treat infants and children of all ages.
• Doctor of Chiropractic 2007- Northwestern Health Science University
• License attained in Wisconsin 2008
• Bachelors in Human Biology 2007- Northwestern Health Science University
• University of Wisconsin- Madison 2001-2004
• International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
• Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
• Webster Technique Proficiency
Visit Our Wauwatosa Location
11717 W. North Ave.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Monday: 8:00-12:00pm, 3:00-6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00-12:00pm, 3:00-6:00pm
Friday: 8:00-12:00pm, 3:00-6:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Thank you for visiting our website! If you have a question for one of our staff members, please feel free to contact us below. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!